Monday, April 30, 2012

Google Instant One letter results




So the other day I was online researching SEO (Search Engine Optimization), more specifically I was trying to see what it would take to type the first letter "B" to get to my page. Yeah, Im so far away from that type of web presence. But I went ahead and went through the whole alphabet just to see who had the most presence. Below are the results. The majority of the list is not surprising at all.

A = Amazon

B = Bank of America
C = Craigslist
D = Dictionary
E = Ebay
F = Facebook
G = Google
H = Hotmail
I = IMDB
J = Jimmy Johns
K = Kohls
L = Lowes
M = Mapquest
N = Netflix
O = Old Navy
Q = Quotes
R = Redbox
S = Southwest Airlines
T = Target
U = US Airways
V = Verizon Wireless
W = Walmart
X = XBOX Live
Y = Youtube
Z = Zillow

No comments:

Post a Comment